Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Look into the Past!

This afternoon I was going through some old photos
of Mom's...writing on the backs of those I could identify.
I am sharing this one because I thought
it was just....plain....cute!
I believe this is my Mom with the calf,
but it could be one of her sisters.

This one was taken right here in Dalton.
My parents lived in the house where
the fire station is now located,
and these ladies are at the pump,
cooling off.
You can see the sign for the Hotel that
used to be across the street
where the community center now stands.

This is a picture of the students at the old District 4
I believe.   I am not on this picture,
but I think my brother Si is on here someplace,
since his name is on the back
Can you find him?

My Mom (left) and her friends.
I share this because my daughter Amy
often resembles my mom, and
I think it shows in this picture.

The Sarpsborg Sunday School.
I don't know what year this would be, but I
do recognize a few faces.
I do see:  Jerry Erickson, David Kvernstoen,
Linda Erickson (in front), Ellen Rovang,
Marian Jorgens Grage, Esther Dahlager.
Let me know who you see!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love all your old pictures, Laurie!

Lolly said...

ha ha ha!! "I believe this is my mom with the calf, but it could be one of her sisters." I suppose I should say, "it could be one of her sisters with the calf!" Or one might think I am saying I believe it is the calf, but it could be one of her sisters. I'm surprised one of my siblings didn't catch this!!!!!!!