Saturday, May 21, 2011

Zion Sunday School - a LONG time ago!


Click on the photo to enlarge.

We are working on the 100th anniversary for Zion Church
and I got this picture (among others). 
 I thought it was so cute - I'm not on here, but brothers Si & David are on here,
and sisters Margaret & Dodie are also included.   
 I would like to identify all of them.   Can anyone help? 
 (Si, if you read this, maybe you can enlighten me!)

The second picture is taken the same day, but instead of the
top row being cut off, the bottom row came up a little short.
Those of you who are helping identify the kids
may get a little help from the second picture.
Note:  on the second photo:
1.  Another teacher is added
2. Another little girl on the bottom right,
3.  The boys have removed their caps.
I'm sure it wasn't easy getting a picture of a group this size!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe if you can tell me the year.. But it looks like my Mom or Mavis in the 6th row in red Denise