Saturday, February 12, 2011

For Sale, Cheap!

My snow crop is over-abundant this year, so I figured, "why not make a little extra cash?"   Except for a snow  shovel, I had no money invested in this year's crop, so that could be a pretty nice profit!  I thought perhaps there was someone that might like a little extra snow- you know, to make snowballs, snow forts, or perhaps even to insulate around the outside of your house!    It can be melted to water plants, and if it's clean enough, you could wash your hair with it!!   You could save some in your freezer and get it out in the summertime when you are feeling nostalgic about winter!  Maybe I could to sell it to the government so they could deliver it to countries without snow!    We should share, right?   I think the possibilities are endless, but one needs to act fast since it won't be long (hopefully) until the snow is gone.  Snow, anyone?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh Laurie--if only I'd snatched up this deal sooner!! I'm sure everyone has already taken all that you had for sale...