Sunday, November 11, 2012

Puzzling Puzzle

Last January, when remodeling the bathroom, there were
several things found between the upstairs & downstairs floors.
One of the things was an envelope with torn pieces of
paper.  Trying to put them together is quite a project,
but I made a little headway today!
The story is written on 5 or 6 small sheets of
paper, each page is about the size of a postcard.
    I do have my suspicions as to which of
my brothers did this!

The story begins with Brad Jones, who is
at the box office of a burlesque show.
Bits and pieces are giving me a general
idea of the story, but I will wait until I
have finished putting it together.

So far, I haven't seen anything that is so terrible
that the paper had to be shredded and hidden under
the bathroom floor, but of course back in the day,
writing about a guy going to a burlesque show
might have been just a tad scandalous,
especially if our parents had seen this.

I wonder who wrote this??

No comments: