Thursday, July 26, 2012

Music Notes

Here is my piano & my violin.
I enjoy playing the piano,
but I don't know anything about
playing a violin.
Of course this violin is in SORRY shape -
falling apart, no strings....etc....
It is absolutely not playable,
and it may not even be fixable,
but it does look kind of cute standing 
on the floor by my piano.

The piano was purchased at an auction sale some 
years ago, and it has a beautiful tone to it.
The violin was also purchased at an auction,
but there is no tone to it!!
I can only wonder how it sounded.
Who played it?
Was he/she any good at it?
I don't think it is worth anything
so here is my thought:

I am thinking of having it painted and rosemaled.
I saw one that was done and it was beautiful.
I mean, this one isn't good for anything else is it?
What do you think I should do?

No comments: