Monday, March 5, 2012

So Long Ago!!


This is me! - I am probably 3  months old
 I was born in April and the photo was obviously taken
in the summer.  This is the earliest picture of me that I have.
I had a lot of thick, red hair!  My Mom told me
she put a ribbon in it when we came home from the hospital.

Sister Dodie is holding me -  I am a little
older than on the first picture, but it was
 taken that same summer.

 I am about 1 year old on the next 2 pictures - we were
still living on the farm at this time.



We moved from the farm shortly after
this picture was taken. 

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love looking at your pictures! I hadn't realized that Dodie was that much older than you--is she about 6 or 7 in this picture? I'm a bad judge of that...

Lolly said...

Yes, she is 6 years older than me, but of course once we grow up, we are pretty much the same age!