Sunday, December 11, 2011

GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS...

The GOOD news was we were going to
the cities for Dylan's baptism.

The BAD news was that the warning
lights on my car started blinking...

The GOOD news was that we were able to
rent a car at short notice.

The GOOD news was that we got the car loaded
and on the road on schedule.

The BAD news was that I forgot
to take my clothes that I planned to
wear to the Baptism.

The GOOD news was that we had just
enough time for a quick stop in St. Cloud.

The BAD news was that it was bad-dream
CRAZY at the mall.

The GOOD news was that I was able to
find clothes in my size very quickly.

The BAD news was the checkout lines
were enormous!

The GOOD news was that a kindly clerk
took pity on me and quickly checked me out,
and 20 minutes after arriving, we were back on
the road.

The rest of the weekend went without
any major problems, but it was a little
frenzied for a little while!

All in all, it was a good weekend!



No comments: