Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012

The typical after-opening-gifts scene - toys & paper everywhere!

Uncle Lee & Dylan


Dylan & Drew wearing the pajamas I made for them.

Checking out the tinsel.   I hadn't put the old-fashioned
tinsel on the tree in many, many years.  I guess I was feeling
nostalgic for my childhood Christmas this year!

Uncle Lee came from California to spend Christmas with us,
and we are so glad he did!   Here he is reading to his godson, Dylan.

Drew is hanging up an ornament that his little brother took off of the tree.
Such a helper, he is!   He even helped me make the meals.

Such a sweet pose for a sweet boy.

\
Lee lifted up Drew, and Dylan was impatiently waiting
for his turn.

Now, you may ask where are the pictures of the others?   ha ha!   They
were not as cooperative! 
Merry Christmas to all!


No comments: